On March 31st - April 1st, 2018 volunteers from IT companies will join to help local NGOs by de...28 February 2018
Welcome to the 5th edition of Charity hackathon KindHack!
On March 30 – 31, 2019 Symphony Solutions office in Lviv will welcome IT enthusiasts who will help local NGOs by developing free software solutions for them.
Symphony Solutions encourages NGOs from Lviv and beyond to apply until February 22.
What do NGOs need to know before applying?
- Any non-governmental, non-profit organization which works on environmental, charity or other social matter issues can apply
- NGO should have a vision of the software product they want to develop. The selected NGO will have to prepare a detailed project description
- Projects for the hackathon will be selected until March 4th
- NGO’s representative should be present at the hackathon on March 30 – 31
- NGOs can apply until February 22 by sending a short description about their organization and desired software product using this form.
The application process for hackathon participants will open on March 4.
This will be the 5th charity hackathon Kindhack organized by Symphony Solutions. Previously, four hackathons were held in:
Kindhack Lviv 2014
Kindhack Lviv 2016
Kindhack Lviv 2018
Kindhack Skopje, Macedonia 2018.