Throughout the years, business management styles have changed and evolved. Each one more advanc...
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Web Designer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Develop HTML pages as per design provided by designer;
- Ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects;
- Development of websites and e-modules as per the requirement by coordinating with designer and Tech team;
- Responsible to follow the best practices followed in the department regarding - processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements like – HTML and programming;
- Exposure and basic working knowledge to jQuery;
- Knowledge on different creative design formats like AI/PSDs;
- Mentor and review junior web designers;
- Participate in Internal client calls to understand and discuss proposed solution;
- Any graduate with 2+ years of relevant experience in website responsive design;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in Responsive website development;
- Experience in any framework preferably Bootstrap;
- Experience in any Marketing Automation tool like Marketo / Exact target is an added advantage.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Free English language classes.