Join the Charity hackathon KindHack, happening on September 22-23, in the office of Symphony So...26 July 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We are looking for an experienced Travel Manager to join our team! As a Corporate Travel Manager, your main responsibilities will be to set up the processes for all locations, provide visa process, book tickets, reserve hotels, develop and implement a corporate travel policy. In addition, you will be monitoring all the travel activities at our offices. You will enjoy excellent benefits and high earning potential as well as spending every day helping people have the best possible travel experiences.
- Previous working experience as corporate travel manager or in Visa center;
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills;
- Well-organized and reliable;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver;
- Customer-oriented approach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up travel process for all locations;
- Provide the employees with necessary Visa Support ( prepare invitation letter, gather all documents for visa process (personal and finance), submit visa applications, arrange translations of documents if necessary, order insurances, make appointment at visa centre, etc. );
- Book flight tickets;
- Reserve hotels, transfers, etc.;
- Manage relationships with hotels, airlines companies, transfer companies;
- Manage credit card operations;
- Develop and implement a corporate travel policy;
- Reserve hotels, restaurants, local transportation etc. for company clients;
- Reserve abroad transfer for clients if necessary;
- Create a pleasant and welcoming environment for the clients and ensure they receive a pleasant and positive experience during their visit;
- Mutual support team members (office coordinators);
- Assist in organization of internal events;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Career and professional growth;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.