IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for an experienced Technical Team Lead – Data Science for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. The specific project is for a company that is driven by mobile, data science and the art of the possible. with an impressive experience that pushes the boundaries with its award-winning products and solutions.
- Is passionate about data
- Has 6+ years of experience in a technical field with increasing responsibilities
- Has 2+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Loves to program in languages like Python, Scala and R
- Has a proven ability to develop and execute sophisticated data mining & modeling solutions
- Has a strong attention to detail and excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Know your way through at least a few major relational DBs
- Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients
- Has a sense of humor
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Career and professional growth
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Great international work environment
- Comfortable office facilities
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- Casual Fridays, corporate events