Tech Lead (React)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are looking for talented, passionate people to work with a new American client that is developing a unique product – part entertainment TV, part social engagement, part online gaming – all blended into one unique experience.
The high-quality production and unique format- which has received 17 utility patents including Europe, China, the United States, Macau, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea – is destined to become a disrupter and a great developer opportunity.
The main responsibility of our team will be developing from scratch Web client for the game which will give a possibility to bet for remote player and adjusting existing BE services.
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge
- Experience in React, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack based web-applications
- Popular state managers for React
- SPA optimization technics
- Experience with Git
- Experience in using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing
- Experience with Mac OS
- Working in an Agile development environment
- English level – Upper-intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in gambling or online gaming
- Experience in LESS
- Reactive Programming (RXJS)
- Providing supervision and guidance to team members
- Reviewing code of teammates, make sure that code quality meet required on project level of quality
- Communicating with customer
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
- New features development within new product
- Bug fixing of newly developed features (no refactoring of the old code)
- Writing Unit tests and integration tests
- Scrum ceremonies participation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up