We are pleased to announce that Symphony Solutions, was chosen among the 20 Most Promising Qual...29 June 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Based in the UK, the client helps large companies build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. As a member of our professional team you will be part of the evolution of our product by contributing to the design, implementation and operation of a world-class cloud solution. Recent projects include a full end to end-product supply solution for Tesco Direct, and a product on boarding solution for Tesco Food.
Other clients with similar solutions include Maplin, Office Depot, Argos, Dixons Carphone, John Lewis, and Wonderbra. One of the most exciting recent developments is the use of our platform to revolutionize procurement within the NHS.
Application provides content management, including range management/content filtering, pricing management, hierarchy management, and content editing and translation; and order control, such as order visibility, track and trace, alert system, and full and semi-automated order integration. The company’s system enables retailers to increase the range of products sold online without the risk and cost associated with holding stock. It serves various industries that range from fashion to consumer electronics, books and stationery, computer hardware, power tools, and DIY to survival essentials globally. In the current world of ‘Big Data’ efficiency, the solution has provided a rapid and flexible alternative to traditional unwieldy systems integrations and has become a vital enabler in the business processes of some of the most recognizable brands including Tesco, Office Depot and Bear Grylls.
- Strong IT background and solid knowledge of Java/Python;
- Advanced user level in Linux or other Unix-like operating systems;
- Web UI test automation (Selenium WebDriver);
- Back-end Performance/Load testing experience (JMeter or similar);
- Advanced knowledge ability of troubleshooting errors on network protocol level;
- Version control systems (Git) - would be a plus;
- Experience with relational database management systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL) - would be a plus;
- Continuous integration (buildbot, Jenkins) - would be a plus;
- Experience of working with Django based web application;
- Good English and good communication skills;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine;