Mid/Senior SMM Specialist
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join Symphony Solutions Digital Marketing team. The main goal for you would be to design an effective long-term social media marketing strategy for the company and its projects, and also to create a marketing plan and implement its execution.
- 3+ years in digital BTB and BTC marketing within the IT industry preferable
- 2+ years in SMM role
- Strong understanding of SMM and community creation best practices (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Successful projects portfolio in Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Experience in the Paid advertisement on SM (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Proven results of targeting campaigns
- Proficient copywriting skills — in English and Ukrainian
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video, infographics, guides, etc.
- Passion for creating great content and research new opportunities
- Good time-management skills for dealing with many SMM platforms at once
- Experience with Google Analytics and working with marketing metrics
- Experience in applications promotion across social media platforms
- Experience with software to organize compelling content for Stories
- Strong sense of beauty and creativity
As a plus:
- Familiar with Agile process
- Photoshop and/or Sketch skills
- Basic video editing skills
- The ability to create dynamic content (gif) would be a plus
- Design and implement an effective social media strategy to grow overall audience and engagement across different platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences in Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Social media marketing campaigns performance forecasting, running and results monitoring
- Generate unique and engaging content regarding product and product-related topics
- Drive and lead conversations regarding company needs across different platforms
- Drive discussions and help to get user’s insights
- Collaborate with the in-house marketing team
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up.