Sitecore Solution Engineer
What is the project and why should you care?
Indegene is a technology-led healthcare solutions provider. The company combines deep industry expertise with fit-for-purpose technology in an agile and scalable operating model. Many of the leading global healthcare organizations rely on us to deliver effective and efficient clinical, medical, and commercial outcomes every day. From strategy to execution, Indegene enables healthcare organizations to be future-ready.
A new joiner will be assigned to a project after completing the selection process based on current project needs.
Location: Poland/Ukraine/ UE Countries
- Managing applications that are part of the platform
- Managing content updates to existing websites
- Responsible for Sitecore platform, patches, upgrades and cloud management
- Support sizing, capacity planning and non-functional requirement specification, benchmarking and recommendations for Sitecore solutions
- Analyze the impact of the new changes/ features on the existing platform and provide guidance to the team
- Participate in deployment lifecycle to be aware of the changes to the environment
- Involvement in Build and Release activities that is developed as per the build plan
- Interact and communicate with business teams
- Keeping up to date with latest changes within ASP.NET & being active member in ASP.NET development community by sharing knowledge, posting to forums, etc.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on experience in designing and developing Sitecore-based web applications
- Experience with Sitecore 8 / Sitecore 9, CI/CD (Octopus and Teamcity), Solr search engines, AWS/Azure services
- Experience in developing complex, high-availability, high-volume, and n-tier applications
- Knowledgeable in methodologies and design patterns, CMS implementation best practices.
- Ability to work on all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, development, testing and support utilizing traditional waterfall and Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Experience in resolving performance challenges in Sitecore platform
- Experience with installation, configuration and tuning of Sitecore environment
- Experience with suggest technology strategy/roadmap and drive best practices for our customer marketing websites
- Strong communication skills, ability to work on a team environment, problem-solving skills and capacity to deal with ambiguity.