Over the years, the advancements in technology have changed the digital gaming, lottery and spo...16 February 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is one of Europe’s leading betting and gaming companies with established retail and online brands. The Group serves customers primarily in the UK and Italy, the two largest regulated gambling markets in Europe. In the UK, the Group has over 1,850 betting shops and customers can access all content and products online. The customer has an estimated 21% market share in the UK retail market, making it the largest private operator, and the third largest operator. The Group has an estimated 7% share of the UK online market, following the launch of new online platforms in 2012 at an investment of over £50 million. The investment shows excellent results, driving a year-on-year growth in net revenue. In Italy, the Group has 870 Eurobet betting shops and can be found online at Eurobet.it. Eurobet has been very successful in obtaining new licenses, having won 25% of all available licenses in the most recent tender 100% of which are bid for. Following changes in legislation, it has also been active in relocating certain licenses to enhance performance, and in rolling out new products (e.g. Virtual Racing) in advance of competitors. Further improvements in legislation stand to deliver more benefits to Eurobet, e.g. improved clampdown on the illegal gambling market. Eurobet has grown its share of the Italian sports betting market from 7% in late 2012 to over 15% now.
- Fluent in English (B2+);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good in e-mail correspondence and phone etiquette;
- Stress-resistance, and ability to handle high volumes of requests;
- Strong problem solving and research skills;
- Outstanding client-facing skills;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work in team and think as a team;
- Good knowledge in ITIL event and incident management processes;
- Personal skills: motivated, quick learner, organized and responsible;
- Experience in B2B retail business domain will be a great asset.
- Incident recording, classification, initial diagnosis;
- Request resolution or escalation to responsible parties;
- Monitoring the status and progress toward resolution of all open incidents;
- Keeping affected users informed about progress;
- Resolution and recovery of incidents not assigned to resolution groups;
- Resolution confirmation and closure of incidents;
- Detecting potential trends and liaising with problem management where applicable;
- Knowledge Base updates as required.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.