On November 26 Symphony Solutions became a Golden partner at Kariera IT in Rzeszow, Poland.06 December 2016
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
On behalf of its partner – a one-of-a-kind financial exchange ecosystem that will drive the future of blockchain innovation, Symphony Solutions is looking for Service Desk Specialists to join Partner’s team in Lviv.
- Fluent in English is a must (any other language is a plus);
- Support experience in any industry a plus;
- Being accurate and care for details;
- Self organized to ensure that none client is left apart;
- Kind and patient;
- Be part of L1 Service Desk Support team;
- Answer all clients queries through the client support systems and perform necessary actions as requested by the clients (Ticket, live chat via Intercom and Telegram);
- Forward the technical issues to the developers department if their assistance is needed for solving the clients;
- Follow up on pending issues/request;
- Monitor the Client trading feed and ensure that the management is alerted if needed;
- Evolve the company canned FAQ answered to increase department productivity and efficiency;
- Use and feed (improvement) the Customer Relationship Management system.