Service Delivery Manager
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in professional communications and presentations
- Operations management and vendor management experience with vendor teams
- Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and execution methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience in creating strategy roadmaps, forecasting and conducting quarterly business reviews.
- Experience with global business operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working cross functionally in a large organization
- Experience in Software development and System administration projects with cloud exposure is positive
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable:
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing complex requests for proposal (RFPs), agreement consultations, vendor onboarding, and operations
- Experience with strategy, planning, and execution for a large team
- Understanding of SOX, compliance requirements, vendor security requirements, and processes
- Prior experience in a relevant domain such as Cloud computing, IT systems, database administrations, storage solutions, or networking
- Assist Customer Operations Manager and TPM to define, launch and drive strategic and analytical initiatives to improve internal and external-facing processes and operations, working closely with cross-functional teams and TA team leads
- Assist Customer Operations Manager and TPM to develop and manage project trackers, project communication to stakeholders, and timelines
- Collaborate with Customer Operations Manager and TPM and cross-functional groups to synthesize Product Operations project feedback and deliver on project objectives
- Collaborate with Customer Operations Manager and TPM to identify gaps and propose changes to existing Product Operations policy, systems, and process frameworks
- Assist Customer Operations Manager and TPM to develop scalable solutions
- Work with Customer Operations Manager and TPM to manage risks across the Operations organization and develop best practices that are a benefit across the Operations organization
- Assist Customer Operations Manager and TPM to create SOWs and Requisitions
- Assist Customer Operations Manager and TPM to manage Operations Purchase Orders and Invoices made against the Purchase Orders
- Assist the Customer Operations Manager to coordinate Vendor onboarding, Monthly Business Reviews, and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Assist Customer Operations Manager and TPM to track and manage Customer Compliance policy and respond to internal Customer Compliance team requests
Requires experience with contract management, purchasing, basic accounting, and program management. The ability to work within a highly technical team is required.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up