Senior WPF Software Engineer
What is the project and why should you care?
NEO PLM is a Process and Product Lifecycle Management provider to Life Science companies, whose agility and efficiency are constrained by a highly regulated, unstructured, and fragmented knowledge pathway from R&D to Manufacturing to Customer.
Our product suite substantially reduces compliance risk and product cost by enabling the transformation to a modular, process design-centric structure that spans the entire product lifecycle, empowering knowledge-driven innovation across all core business functions.
For the initial stage of the NEO PLM Next Generation product, we are going to build it using the existing code base as the foundation. The goal is to have a first releasable version in about 6-7 months.
You would be an excellent fit for this position if you are:
- English (B2+)
- C#, .Net experience for 3+ years
- Microsoft WPF (Styles and Triggers, Resource management, Dependency Property Bindings, and converters, Grid panel Layout, MVVM, Commands and behaviors, User Controls / Custom controls, Animations)
- Entity Framework
- Source Control Systems, Git preferred
- Technical design and architecture: best practices & patterns
- Excellent self-management and organization skills
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Desktop development
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture, and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/updates to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Working in an Agile environment
- Communicate with Engineers, QA, and other colleagues and stakeholders