Senior UI Engineer (React.JS or Angular)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Customer & project description:
Our team will be part of a larger team who is working on the development of a portal, which is an omnichannel retail media platform.
It enables brands and retailers to engage with the most relevant shoppers and appeal to their individual needs to drive sustainable commercial growth.
V1.0 of the portal will enable retailer advertisers (CPGs/Agencies) to book media in the “offsite – Facebook” channel of the client
Our team is participating on the development of phase 1 for store printed point-of-sale channel that will be built as an integrated module within the portal.
Location – Ukraine/Poland
- 5+ years industry experience in front-end development
- Experience of site development with a high degree of animated components / smooth transitions between views
- Strong knowledge of JS Frameworks (React or Angular)
- Experience of creating analytical/BI dashboards preferred
- Ability to translate wireframes/designs/visual assets into a code driven UI
- Experience working with UI/UX design & prototyping tools (Figma preferred)
- Experience of working with art/design tooling, especially Adobe Photoshop
- Experience working with back-end developers to integrate the UI into the overall site architecture (basic understanding of .NET/ASP development desirable)
- Experience on agile software development process
As React Developer you will be responsible for the delivering the highest possible quality front end development, participate in business requirements analysis and supporting less experienced team members