Senior Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist
What is the project and why should you care?
You can do what we cannot. If you are agile in spirit and familiar with the talent marketing processes, you might just love the Symphony Solutions Marketing Team. If you are the one, you will recognize yourself in the following description.
You would be a great fit for this position if you:
A person must have a good understanding of the local specifics in Nigeria.
- 3+ years of experience in HR Marketing
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes in IT
- The capability of cross-functional collaboration
- Prior experience working with Employer branding, corporate reputation, reviews, external resources related to recruitment activities
- Deep understanding of Employer Branding and all of its components and how to manage them
- Deep understanding of the principles of employee engagement
- Strong writing skills as well as good experience working with different types of content and different types of digital resources
- Ability to translate complex things into simple, clear communications
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, ability to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges
- English upper-intermediate is a must
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Facilitate marketing and recruitment collaboration on Employer branding strategy and implementation among all offices, make sure that everyone is aligned
- Drives communications across all departments which are included in recruitment processes
- Support and execute digital and non-digital marketing strategies related to recruitment processes
- Manage the corporate website dedicated to recruitment needs
- Manage external resources dedicated to recruitment
- Work with the corporate reputation on 3 levels: HR, Recruitment, and Marketing
- Be responsible for marketing KPIs dedicated to recruitment needs and their growth