Senior TA Business Operations Program Manager
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in professional communications and presentations
- Experience with contract management, purchasing, basic accounting, and program management
- Operations management and vendor management experience with vendor teams
- Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and execution methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience in creating strategy roadmaps, forecasting and conducting quarterly business reviews
- Experience with global business operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working cross functionally in a large organization
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work within a highly technical team
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable.
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing complex requests for proposal (RFPs), agreement consultations, vendor on-boarding and operations
- Experience with strategy, planning and execution for a large team
- Understanding of SOX, compliance requirements, vendor security requirements and processes
- Prior experience in a relevant domain such as Cloud computing, IT systems, database administrations, storage solutions, or networking
- Some travel may be required
As a Business Operations Program Manager, you are a data problem solver who can help drive strategy and operations and develop data storage product operations recommendations. You are a thought partner to the Product Operations Manager and TPM to effectively deliver innovative and actionable solutions for complex business and organization issues. You’re well-rounded, with the ability to “crunch the numbers” one minute and critically think through strategic issues the next. Lastly, you are a self starter with a high degree of rigor, organization, and discipline to get things done.
Staying agile and moving between solutions is essential to ensure a seamless experience for our customers. This position will impact some of the largest initiatives in Cloud.
- Assisting Operations Manager and TPM to define, launch and drive strategic and analytical initiatives to improve internal and external facing processes and operations, working closely with cross-functional teams and TA team leads
- Assisting Manager and TPM to develop and manage project trackers, project communication to stakeholders, and timelines
- Collaborating with Operations Manager and TPM and cross-functional groups to synthesize Product Operations project feedback and deliver on project objectives
- Collaborating with Operations Manager and TPM to identify gaps and propose changes to existing Product Operations policy, systems and process frameworks
- Assist Manager and TPM to develop scalable solutions
- Work with Operations Manager and TPM to manage risks across the Operations organization and develop best practices that are a benefit across the Operations organization
- Facilitating cross-channel feedback from customers and employees to management and executive teams
- Assisting the Operations Manager to coordinate Vendor onboarding, Monthly Business Reviews, and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Assisting Operations Manager and TPM to track and manage Compliance policy and respond to internal Compliance team requests
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up