A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
The company is currently looking for an experienced Mid/Senior PHP Developer for a full-time position.
General requirements and experience needed:
- PHP + PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony);
- Familiar with Networking patterns: API design & usage, REST + JSON;
- Backend experience with databases; NoSQL, DHT, MongoDB, CouchDB, Key-value stores;
- Using Unit testing, continuous integration
Having the following would be an asset:
- AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery;
- Familiar with Networking patterns: API design & usage; REST + JSON;
- GitHub profile with demonstrable portfolio Essential DevOps skills (unix & cloud) & experience with development / deployment tools;
- Agile methodology: Scrum / Kanban;
- Positive thinking, oriented team player.
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Great international working environment;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, different trainings etc.);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events.