Senior Software Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our Agile engineering team developing web-based solutions for our large customer base and internal projects. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join the technology department of a leading employer and to play a significant role in the development and support of locally developed web-based applications.
The ideal candidate will have a 3rd level qualification in information technology and at least five years’ commercial experience, with strong knowledge of web front-end and back-end application development technologies including:
- Microsoft .Net Core, .NET Framework, .Net Enterprise Library
- C#, ASP, ASP.net, MVC
- REST API, Webservices, WCF, Microservices, JSON, XML, XSLT
- Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL, Team Foundation Server, Git
Knowledge of eLearning systems or SCORM/AICC protocols and Microsoft certifications would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong personal motivation to succeed.
- Ability to work with minimum direction.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and the ability to think laterally.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Designing, developing, documenting, and supporting complex high-volume web applications and web-based solutions
- Taking technical responsibility for maintaining and supporting company products and working on own initiative to find optimum solutions
- Working directly on application/technical problems identification and resolution
- Working with the Sales Team, Account Managers, and Customers to gather requirements and generate functional specifications for software and integration solutions
- Designing and developing internal tools to streamline delivery of the support function
- Performing integration tasks for in-house developed systems
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up.