Senior Service Delivery Manager
What is the project and why should you care?
Symphony Solutions, having its headquarters based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) is a fast-growing international organization that is providing Western-European clients with high-quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
You will be an excellent fit for this position if you have:
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of Project Management methodologies and practices, ability to choose the most suitable one for the project;
- Ability to perform people management, risk management, communication management, change management, time management and tracking, project reporting;
- General knowledge of project budget and ways of its calculation;
- Experience working on presales;
- Understanding and implementing Agile methodologies;
- English b2+
- Experience working with different engagement models.
Soft skills & abilities:
good analytical and troubleshooting skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking. Solid organizational skills, including multitasking. Strong client-facing and teamwork skills. Strong motivation and delegation skills; decision-making skills and a strong feeling of responsibility and accountability. Excellent written, presentation, and public speaking skills. Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
Professional certification (if applicable): Any Agile and/or PM Certification (optional).
Experience needed: 3+ years of experience in a Project Manager role; experience in managing several small-size or medium-size projects (7- 25 FTE)
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Bearing responsibility for delivery on time and with appropriate quality
- Following all SDLC and project lifecycle phases, preparing all necessary artifacts
- Ensuring the project-related metrics, such as CSAT, ESAT, and the turnover rate are at the target level
- Assisting the upper management in ensuring the project revenue and profit targets are achieved
- Maintaining and following effective salary management practices within the project teams
- Creating and managing the project team structure to achieve ultimate project goals and objectives
- Assisting with defining and implementing career development plans for direct subordinates
- Conducting effective performance evaluations for the project team members
- Working with stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Analyzing risks and opportunities and composing appropriate plans
- Mitigating and handling any conflicts or communication problems that arise on the project and inside the team
- Monitoring project progress using metrics and KPIs
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Conducting all key meetings, preparing meeting notes and follow-ups
- Communicating to stakeholders all relevant information in order to keep them informed about work in progress, risks, and other issues
- Managing relationships within the team, between the team and the client, and between other stakeholders
- Ensuring that the client’s needs are met at every stage of the project