Senior Scrum Master
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom, Casino, and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers, and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
- A highly motivated and passionate Scrum Master with at least 3 years of experience that will support and coordinate, in an agile manner, the activities of a squad of talented software engineers
- Identifying dependencies and impediments
- Supporting in coordinating with other teams and stakeholders ensuring that they have visibility on the progress
- Actively escalating when needed to ensure resolution and delivery
- Facilitation to increase the velocity and team productivity
- Communicating regularly status, changes in direction, and relevant metrics to avoid misalignment and bottlenecks.
- With proven agile methodology expertise in software product development with at least 3 years of experience
- An effective and consistent team player, a pragmatic influencer, a negotiator with strong communication skills to be able to highlight internal and external dependencies and break down complex blockers
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite and an understanding of CI/CD methodologies and have past experience as a developer and/or a QA
- Scrum coordination and coaching
- You will own and facilitate key agile ceremonies and meetings, such as daily stand-ups, backlog discussions, requirements planning sessions, retrospectives, sprint and capacity planning, estimation sessions, scrum of scrums, and if required demos, aligning priorities and ensuring that impediments are removed
- You will drive a key role in coaching team members in improving the maturity of agile methods and best practices.
- Communicate, facilitate and align the stakeholders
- You will support the product owner, across the agile process from grooming to backlog and prioritization, to ensure that stories contain the right level of detail, have the right size and scope, and communicate with stakeholders on different levels within and outside the team
- Support for improvement
- You will have to set up metrics to help the team understanding their performance and to identify areas for improvement, facilitating internal communication and effective collaboration
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up