All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-course lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Object and entity modelling on Force.com platform;
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount;
- Experience in Force.com is a plus;
- Being certified Force.Com Developer is a huge plus;
- Strong English and communication skills.
- As a developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable, in large part on the Force.com platform;
- You will work in a highly agile environment, with product managers, engineers and customers using iterative methods;
- We will add additional technology stacks as needed and you'll be part of that analysis and development process.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.