Join the Charity hackathon KindHack, happening on September 22-23, in the office of Symphony So...26 July 2018
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. As a member of professional services team, you will develop or modernize software applications/products on public (Amazon and Google) and private clouds. You will be part of teams designing, implementing and operating world-class cloud solutions with the best technology on the planet. A few examples of current projects Software Engineers are engaged in are:
- For an agricultural producer, we are building an integrated data services platform using Big Data and IoT techniques and technologies;
- For a global mobile device manufacturer, we are modernising their core user applications to run on public clouds;
- and for an educational services provider, we are consolidating and modernising their adaptive learning platforms.
Application for analyzing, tracking, reporting, managing, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions on software applications and software application portfolios and related information technology assets; software for re-platforming, namely, software for moving customers from one technology platform to another technology platform.
Tools and Technologies on Projects:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in IT industry;
- English level – upper intermediate or higher;
- Proficient presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience building Web Applications using Angular.js would be a plus;
- Excellent estimation skills would be a plus;
- Excellent coaching and supervisory skills would be a plus;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.