Learn more about how we helped our client improve efficiency and successfully transform their b...24 August 2018
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Based in the UK, the client helps large companies build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. As a member of our professional services team you will be part of the evolution of our product by contributing to the design, implementation and operation of a world-class cloud solution. Recent projects include a full end to end Drop Ship solution for Tesco Direct, and a product on boarding approval workflow for Tesco Food.
Other clients with similar solutions include Maplin, Office Depot, Argos, Dixons Carphone, John Lewis, and Wonderbra. One of the most exciting recent developments is the use of our platform to revolutionise procurement within the NHS.
- Passion for development of scalable web applications;
- Intermediate+ written and spoken English;
- Experience of working in Agile environment;
- Understanding of OOP and OOD concepts;
- Profound skills in Python;
- Understanding of the threading limitations and multi-process architecture;
- Django + Django Rest + Tastypie frameworks;
- PostgreSQL; Celery; Solr; SAML;
- Experience integrating with 3rd part APIs and providing API service, OpenAPI;
- Microservice architecture;
- Bitbucket, Jira;
- Comfortable in Linux environment;
- Your primary role will be as a Senior Python developer working closely with the development to deliver value to our business;
- Building service delivery tools to allow our clients to do more themselves;
- API development for internal and external communication;
- Continual performance enhancements to all areas of the product;
- Build remote connections to other systems that could integrate with the product;
- Reporting and monitoring utilities for all parts of our application;
- Prototyping and architecting new features and functionality on our product road map;
- Performing complex and challenging backend tasks you will have to work with both retail and healthcare direction.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine;