Senior Python Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Excellent knowledge of Python and experience in or in-depth understanding of Python web frameworks like Flask, Bottle, and Django
- Hands-on experience in developing Microservices
- Container deployments and management tools like Kubernetes, Docker, others
- Hands-on experience with SQL queries, MySql
- Experience with RESTful API’s, HTML, XML, JSON encoding
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (Mongo DB)
- Hands-on experience building REST APIs, Swagger Specs
- Polyglot persistent Stores, ElasticSearch / MongoDB
- Hands-on experience working in and troubleshooting AWS environments with a focus on setting up and managing Python oriented web stacks and CI/CD pipelines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of the full software development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience in Open stack, AWS, and other cloud technologies preferred
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Should be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of in-memory database like Redis is good to have
- Good communication skills in English
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up.