Senior Product Owner
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- 8-10 years of techno-functional experience in Digital Marketing Operations, Email marketing, SFMC ecosystem, CMS, CRM, Analytics, and Agile
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms (SMFC certification is a plus)
- Good understanding of data flow, CRM and transition management
- Ability to understand the big picture when it comes to related platforms and integrations
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data-driven insights
- Strong leadership, collaborating, and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve goals and results in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to effectively present ideas and document complex concepts and processes in both written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-changing environment
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Platform Support: Ensure platform stability by orchestrating the SFMC & Veeva platform support by streamlining the briefing templates for tagging & content, improve service maturity and increase content adoption by affiliates.
- Business Process Support: Ensure global platform guideline adherence by GSC & Affiliates. Facilitate standardizing the future templates, email naming conventions and coding libraries to drive process uniformity.
- Data stewardship: Work with cross-functional partners such as IS, Business, and External data providers (e.g. IQVIA) from integration/orchestration standpoint. Eg: Facilitate integrations between IDM – CRM – Analytics. Function as a critical link between Digital Ops & GDNA in Amgen
- Systems (CRM) management: Work with cross-functional (IS, Business) partners to ensure correctness & availability of important CRM functionality. Oversee and Coordinate Veeva processes, troubleshoot issues with GSC and Amgen users.
- Digital Operations Analytics: Leverage pharma industry and data knowledge to support ad-hoc analytics related to data/system operations and issue resolutions
- Provide advice on standardizing briefing process & execution with GSC following Amgen standards and Operating Models.
- Keep fluent communication and timely channel updates with campaign key stakeholders and other related functional groups (C360 Leads, Global Digital, IS, CRM, DevOps, etc.).
- Collaborate with Global and the rest of the O&I team for Capability continuous improvement.
Be on top of availability on capabilities and platform integration.