Senior People Partner
What is the project and why should you care?
You can do what we cannot. If you are agile in spirit and familiar with the talent marketing processes, you might just love the Symphony Solutions Marketing Team. If you are the one, you will recognize yourself in the following description.
About Symphony Solutions
Symphony Solutions is a Dutch digital transformation company, headquartered in the Netherlands with delivery centers in Ukraine, Poland, Macedonia, and the Netherlands.
Founded in 2008, Symphony Solutions is now nearly 450 people with over 30 international client partnerships primarily in Western Europe and North America.
The Dutch heritage at Symphony Solutions has an open, welcoming culture where people feel a sense of freedom, togetherness, and cooperation. Because colleagues feel valued, they feel pride in the creativity of the company and the projects they support.
People Office. There is a need to hire a mature People Partner in Nigeria due to the growing team there
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
- 3-5+ years in People/Business Partners role, or solid background in L&D
- Previous experience in Tech sector is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with cross cultural teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to handle multitasking efficiently
- High level of stress-resistance
- Excellent command of English
- Professional Certification/degree in HR or/and Psychology
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Ensures compliance and efficiency with сompanys policies and procedures, provides support with HR policies implementation and execution (when needed)
- Take care of onboarding and offboarding of newcomers
- Analyze HR data (ESAT, turnover, people costs etc.) on the project to identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for managing the performance appraisal process
- Runs team health checks on a monthly basis (i.e. 1to1s)
- Provide input on project restructures and succession planning
- Compensation management consulting and execution
- Coordinates and facilitates Talent and Team Management activities on the project
- Acts as a strategic partner and change agent, an employee champion and administrative expert
- Participates in the development and implementation of new HR initiatives
- Responsible for the team up to 65 employees
- Handling day to day activities (admin work, coordination, requests)
- Organize, facilitate HR processes (PR, feedback, goal settings)
- Support SDMs/CPs with client-facing questions related to corporate HR services and policies as consulted by a broader group of experts (within the PO and beyond)