Senior People Partner
What is the project and why should you care?
Symphony Solutions, having its headquarters based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) is a fast-growing international organization that is providing Western-European clients with high-quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
You will be an excellent fit for this position if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience
- BA in psychology/HR
- Knowledge of HR Tools
- Knowledge of Office365
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Ensures compliance and efficiency with the company’s policies and procedures, and provides proactive support with HR policy implementation and execution (when needed)
- Proactive approach with all employee lifecycle (from onboarding to offboarding) in cooperation with Managers
- Manage the performance appraisal process in cooperation with Managers (follow the priorities, recognize the exceptions, advise on PIP cases, additional feedback sessions, etc)
- Encourages people to maintain appropriate work/life balance, reviews expectations, and adjusts them to individuals. Work with managers on engagement strategy and promote a positive working environment
- Compensation management consulting and execution (work with Managers on range/ increases advice, risk management, and prediction, preventing retention cases and proactively working on them if appear)
- In cooperation with Managers be able to help build an inclusive work environment, shape organizational culture, apply up-to-date HR practices, and be an active voice of employees for the Management and Company representatives
- Participates in the development and implementation of new HR initiatives. Analyze global trends and benchmarks in order to develop new HR solutions, programs/ policies
- Self-motivation and successful use of emotions to achieve high performance. Demonstrate empathy towards others and the capacity to relate to their feelings. Be able to use social competence in creating healthy interpersonal relationships, and the ability to connect to others and interact effectively across cultures
- Be able to translate new HR ideas into value and up-to-market procedures for the company
- Assist in resolving complex or sensitive people management-related issues (critical talent and senior+ level positions). Conducts effective and objective investigations
- In cooperation with HR Centre of Excellence initiate changes in corporate HR services and policies based on business needs
- Work as a strategic partner and translate the business requirements into HR initiatives and programs for the company.
- Consult business leaders on best-in-the-industry people practices, statistics, solutions, and trends to influence employees’ satisfaction.
- Analyze global trends and benchmarks in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Coordinate and facilitate Talent and Team Management activities on the projects, assigned to People Partner; Identify and build key talent segments and provide input to a workforce plan/staffing model
- Analyze HR data (ESAT, turnover, people costs, etc, THC) on the project to identify risks and opportunities for improvement, 1-1s check-up
- Able to contribute to the overall success of the company by aligning people-related strategies with business goals and objectives, able to drive people-focused initiatives that create a positive impact on organizational performance