Senior .NET Developer (support team)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are seeking to recruit a senior software developer to join our Agile engineering team developing web-based solutions for our large customer base and internal projects. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join the technology department of a leading employer and to play a significant role in the development and support of locally developed web-based applications.
It’s a publishing company that creates e-learning content for financial institutions. Also, they developed an e-learning platform(.NET Core) that helps to run the e-learning content and track user progress.
Users can interact with the platform through mobile (Android and iOS) and web (Angular) applications. The platform was initially developed in the early 2000s and since then it was completely redeveloped 2-3 times using new technology stacks.
The support/content team is responsible for:
- Organizing e-learning content into libraries and deployment to e-learning systems,
- Support of old versions of the platform (and related web sites ASP.NET WebForms).
- Support knowledge base system (web application) which was developed by our team a few years ago.
- It requires tight cooperation with the end client directly.
- The candidate should be both: a good developer and have management skills.
- Windows command scripting
- WPF on .NET Framework (internal support tools)
Knowledge base system development:
- ASP .NET Core 3.1
- Angular 9
Development of new services and integrations:
- MS SQL with EntityFramework Core
- Azure Devops Pipelines (CI + CD)
- SSO standards: SAML, OIDC
- OAuth – concepts
- eLearning standards (AICC, SCORM 1.2)
- App metrics + time series db + visualisation
- Microservices + horizontal scaling concepts
- Strong personal motivation to succeed.
- Ability to work with minimum direction.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and the ability to think laterally.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Development of a new services and integration of a new learning content with partner’s platforms.
- Direct communication with customer’s partners.
- Support elarning content and old platforms maintenance.
- Maintain and develop a new tools to support learning content.
- Support and enhance a new ticketing and knowledge base system.
- Manage team of 2-4 people
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up