All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-meals lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 5+ years previous development experience;
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively;
- Experience working on and leading enterprise level projects that involved at least four or more team members;
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements;
- Working experience in various software development lifecycles including Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM);
- Experience with application server set-up using IIS;
- Experience using RESTful and SOAP Web Service technologies: ASP.NET AJAX, JSON, XML;
- Working experience with OO Patterns: Singleton, Façade, Factory, Visitor;
- Experience with Test Automation frameworks: NUnit, Nmock, EasyMock;
- Experience with VisualStudio;
- Knowledge of formal design languages, including UML, Rational Rose;
- Working knowledge of Database and data frameworks technology: RDBMS, ADO.NET, ODBC, NHibernate, SQLServer;
- Working experience with Cloud services such as MS Azure and AWS;
- Very good English both written and communications skills;
- Punctuality, eagerness to learn, analytical mind and ability to cope with time pressure.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.