Senior Multichannel Marketing Manager
Indegene is a strategic solutions partner to several of the Top 50 life-sciences and healthcare organizations worldwide. We help global healthcare organizations address complex challenges by seamlessly integrating analytics, technology, operations and medical expertise. We offer Medical, Marketing, Risk, Healthcare Quality, Clinical Effectiveness, and Care Management solutions through a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technology platforms.
With offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Australia and headquartered at India, Indegene can partner globally with clients; leverage a global talent pool of clinicians, technologists, creative specialists, domain experts, and business process specialists; deploy global infrastructure assets; and harness global healthcare knowledge to solve complex industry challenges.
To build on our success, increase our share of the market and drive innovation for non-linear growth, we are looking for a passionate people with an entrepreneurial mindset, innovative with an ability to work in fast-paced environment and collaborative to work with global teams.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing tools
- 5+ years of experience in project management/client advisory/consulting within the digital marketing field
- Strong management/digital marketing consulting background is preferred
- Ability to think strategically to impact business outcomes and create strategic roadmaps
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Good relationship management skills and a good team player
- Willingness to travel to client locations for business meetings if required
- Advise the client and account teams on new digital marketing opportunities and trends in the industry. Understand the client’s business and apply appropriate digital marketing frameworks to drive revenue growth/ client acquisition programs
- Partner with account management teams to develop digital marketing solution strategy spanning across – Marketing Automation, Web Analytics, SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate networks, Social media marketing, site experience optimization
- Ability to create strategic plans, develop business cases and formulate the digital marketing strategies for our clients.
- Analyze client business data and define the business problem
- Apply strategic problem solving, data analysis and consultative skills to deliver project outcomes
- Strategize and formulate implementable road maps for solving client challenges in digital marketing (lead generation/sales/acquisition/branding, etc.) by collaborating with subject matter teams
- End to end project management throughout the project lifecycle – strategy, planning, kickoff, implementation, progress and postmortem
- Own project goals and drive the outcomes/results with the help of the solution teams
- Translate strategic plan to a mid-level and detailed execution plan
- On-time, on-budget and quality delivery of the project
- Manage communication with the client, account management and delivery/solution teams on a regular basis to ensure the health of the relationship and project goal progress
- Provides regular updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides the client business context to the solution teams and helps drive the solution development to positively impact client goals