Senior/Lead Micro Services Architect (Java)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- Good understanding of Java concepts & knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, REST Services to provide architecture road-map / suggestions to Services projects
- Knowledge on CDN, Infrastructure provisioning, and configuration – API Gateway / Lambda / S3, SNS, SES
- Understanding of AWS knowledge to support queries from the required teams as AEM is hosted on AWS cloud to leverage the AWS offering (Route-53, S3 bucket, Signed cookies)
- Knowledge on Web site Management to support queries from the required teams – integration with third-party systems, CDN configurations, DNS management, SSL Management, SEO optimization
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up