Senior/Lead Business Analyst
What is the project and why should you care?
We are looking for talented, passionate people to work with a new American client that is developing a unique product – part entertainment TV, part social engagement, part online gaming – all blended into one unique experience.
The high-quality production and unique format- which has received 17 utility patents including Europe, China, the United States, Macau, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea – is destined to become a disrupter and a great developer opportunity.
Our team is responsible for architecture and developing from scratch all components of the game which include clients for table and remote users, backend services, streaming, and admin interfaces.
The game experience will be unique on the market and there will be challenges that will require passionate, collaborative approaches in order to ensure the product is of the highest quality and that it will delight end users.
You’ll be working in cross-functional, multicultural, and distributed teams which will be using best practices of Agile development.
You would be a great fit for this position if have:
Business analysts should be the person with a good understanding of business needs, he/she will work on reviewing the company’s business processes and identifying opportunities to improve business efficiency by advising on which software is needed, designing the solutions for automating the processes in the corporate systems as well as integrating various corporate systems.
- Domain knowledge from the gaming/gambling industry
- Experience of work with Data Engeneering team (Data Warehouse projects)
- Jira, confluence
- BPMN modeling tool background
- Understanding, and wide-reaching application of technical principles and concepts
- Knowledge of how to design, develop and test Microsoft Dynamics CRM, APIs, Workflows, and integrations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with a non-technical audience
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Works well independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Developing product vision, scope, and requirements;
- Identifying and documenting business needs;
- Generation of improvements and its discussion/approval with customer business analyst
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task, and workflow analysis;
- Creating context diagrams, BPMN flows, and activity diagrams (refinement, planning sessions)
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Leads in producing deliverables including business process flows, UI mock-ups, use cases, and storyboards.
- Support the project team as required.
- Use a variety of data analysis and CRM tools to recommend System Design, Validation, and Implementation
- Documents functional specifications and user stories, collaborating with others on the development team.
- Resolves questions and issues during the development cycle.
- Supports the definition of test cases and scripts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders ( conducts stakeholders analyses, communicate status, gather requirements, create presentation and demo);
- Create governments and frameworks;
- Create the concept of dashboards and reports;
- Create a Power BI dashboard concept from the business and user’s experience