We are an Agile-driven company focused on culture and trust, different in the way we biuld long...01 January 2017
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is a world-leading supplier of online and in-venue based sports betting and gaming solutions. It is this level of performance, combined with an inherent culture of innovation that has seen the development of the industry’s first omni-channel gaming solution.
- Solid knowledge of Java in a commercial environment as well as Java Spring Framework, or similar frameworks;
- Experience of using OO software design principles, data structures and algorithms;
- Strong Experience in writing unit tests (JUnit, Mokito);
- Experience with database design and Continuous Deployment and Integration tools (Jenkins, Docker etc);
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
- Experience reviewing others work for performance, security, efficiency and portability;
- Experience using Maven, SQL query optimisation and Agile methodologies;
- Web technologies and internet protocols (ReST, XML, JSON, HTTP, TCP/IP);
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining Java Servlet containers (Tomcat)
- Lead engineer on a large project whilst providing technical coaching for less experienced engineers;
- Work with partners and development teams to define requirements and agree designs;
- Sign-off on team architecture as well as identify and address performance bottlenecks;
- Primary contact on day to day technical issues, and act as escalation point for critical incidents;
- Provide input to the project / product cost estimation process
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication