A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is a professional and managed services firm, simplifies mobile for hundreds of companies globally. The company provides customers with comprehensive end-to-end mobile services through three key disciplines that unleash the power and innovation of mobile computing: strategy, user-centered design, and core technology
In this role you will be given responsibility for creating scalable product solutions for employer and identity matching projects . This will ensure you take our products and your career to the next level.
- At least 5+ years of experience developing commercial Enterprise Java applications
- Ideally 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Experience with integration frameworks such as Apache Camel or Mule
- Knowledge of test frameworks for BDD
- Knowledge of search frameworks such as Solr or Elastic Search
- Experience with Software Security and Network Security
- Knowledge of NoSql Databases, such as Cassandra or Redis
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in Big Data integration solution
- Java with Spring
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Application servers & web servers
- Shell scripting
- TDD & automation
- Jenkins build pipeline
- Micro services
- API designing and development
- Work across multiple projects (sometimes also at customer side)
- Be a good team player
- Take software architectural decisions with the solution architects
- Involve fully in hands-on development: using Java as the main programming language, plus Spring, Hibernate and other open source technologies
- Coach less experienced team members
- Know the importance of code quality and can apply properly the methodologies, such as TDD
- Have good experience with Agile methodologies
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication