Senior Java Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Customer & project description:
Our customer HanseCom is a provider of mobile ticketing and customer management solutions for the public transportation sector for more than 60 public transport companies.
Our team is responsible for the development of the new public mobile platform that will be the single entry point for travelers.
All information about the commute, schedule, and ticketing should be available on this platform. The platform will consist of a backend that will serve the mobile clients and integrate external services.
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Solid knowledge of Java 11+ and Web development (HTTP protocol,
• Excellent knowledge of Spring-boot 2.x (Spring-REST, SpringData)
• Experience in SoA/micro-service based solution architectures
• Experienced with GraphQL (Apollo)
• Experienced with Kubernetes (AWS)
• Experienced with Apache Kafka
• Advanced in SQL/PostgreSQL
• Experience in performing general oversight of solution development from a
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience in leading a team of other developers
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
It Will be a plus:
• Good Knowledge of React
• NoSQL real-time databases (Real, Firebase, or similar)
We work closely with customer business teams as well as teams from other HanseCom
As a Senior Java developer, you will be responsible for the Architecture creation,
delivering the highest possible quality software, participate in business requirements
analysis, and supporting less experienced team members.