Senior Java Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Our customer Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is offering premier Cloud services and software for enterprises. Our team involved in helping HPE to develop their most prominent service – GreenLake portal. GreenLake is an essential part of HPE that solves the challenges with managing compliance and overspending that a company might face in its cloud transformation journey.
Our team is responsible for the development and support of the Consumption Analytics portal. Our work is primarily is delivering functionality around the public cloud analytics capability in the Consumption Analytics product.
The technology used in the service includes Java micro-services deployed as Docker containers on AWS.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Solid knowledge of Core Java and Web development (HTTP protocol, REST/OpenAPI)
- Experience in SoA/micro-service based solution architectures
- Experience with commonly used libraries such as REST/HTTP clients (e.g. Spring’s RestTemplate + Apache Commons HTTPCore) etc
- Experience with Amazon SQS, SNS, S3, and KMS
- Experience in performing general oversight of solution development from a technical perspective
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in leading a team of other developers
- Our team consists of developers and test engineers
- We work closely with customer business and engineering teams as well as teams from other GreenLake portal
- As a Senior Java developer, you will be responsible for delivering quality software and participate in business requirements analysis and maintain development processes
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up.