Senior IT Recruiter
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
For our fast-growing office in Krakow, we are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter to find and attract the best candidates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, executive search, and headhunting of IT specialists of different levels and Skills;
- Salary benchmarking, market research and analysis;
- Knowledge of recruitment techniques;
- Maintain relationships with candidates and participating in the development and maintenance of internal database;
- Candidates’ assessment and selection;
- Participating in the improvement of recruitment, procedures, and regulations.
- 4+ years with proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as a part of the team in a fast-paced, demanding;
- Profound knowledge of Ukrainian IT market;
- A strong network of talented experts;
- Basic understanding of major programming technologies;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Service-oriented, great multi-tasker, attention to detail;
- B2+ in English.
Soft skills requirements:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Detail- orientation, and self-organization;
- Strong work ethic and high morals;
- Result orientation;
- Team-player skills.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.