Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer
What is the project and why should you care?
Spoedtestcorona created an application for rapid Covid-19 testing integrated with test labs software. The solution consists of several platforms for the different target audiences (testing for travel, testing for access to events, testing for schools, etc.) with a registration portal, admin portal, and a test scanning app.
Spoedtestcorona stands guard over user safety in more than one way – the software solution delivers all the functionality while maintaining a high level of compliance and data security; and the app itself enables testing with minimal human contact, ensuring the safety of people getting tested and test lab employees.
Other integrations include the all-Netherlands registration portal, the CoronaCheck app for generating a digital test certificate, and a few more on the way.
You would be a great fit for this position if you:
- Worked previously with Node.js (Express.js), REST API
- Follow devotely the principles of asynchronous development and data security
- Can explain the SOLID principles and GOF patterns to a five-year-old
- Know your way around git
- Write readable, well-documented code worthy of Shakespeare
Not a harsh requirement but we would be thrilled if you ticked one or more of the following boxes:
- You have experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or DynamoDB) and understand their design principles
- You are knowledgeable about the Web UI frameworks (Angular)
- You have previously worked with serverless and AWS ecosystem (and loved it)
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Implement new features
- Refactor existing code
- Conduct investigations associated with 3rd-party software integrations
- Become a full-fledged member of our friendly and talented team on this fascinating project!