Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
- PHP Laravel
- Vue.js (preferable)
- Tools: Docker; Zabbix, ELK search for logs
- Design and development new features
- Perform functional requirements analysis
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Work closely with other developers, QA, and product teams
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality
- Help track requests, issues, work progress, and any other changes using our project management tools
- Provide estimates and technical documentation on request
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work in collaboration with external partners when required
- Manage code changes using our version control system
- Perform code reviews
- Migration or splitting current monolith application into multiple microservices.
- Development of new pixel perfect design to html pages and creating supporting backend functionalities for them.
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Workstation
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up