All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-meals lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Customer is a leading global knowledge management solutions company. With offices located worldwide, they have developed and deployed award winning products and services to many of the world’s leading corporate and largest public sector organizations for over 25 years.
Client’s Know-How library is used by 1.5 million financial markets professionals annually. As the market leader, it is trusted by the world’s largest investment and commercial banks, leading asset managers, insurance firms, regulatory bodies and professional services firms.
This is an e-Learning mobile knowledge management platform which connects an organisation, enabling colleagues to share knowledge and collaborate instantly in a secure and social environment.
- 4+ years of Front End Experience
- Experience in AngularJS
- Utilization of REST services
- Creating unit tests
- GIT flow
- Agile development
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS and/or LESS)
- High communication skills + Upper Intermediate English
- Basics of eLearning standards (SCORM, TinCan API)
- Working in an agile environment, you will be part of a software development squad which is responsible for creating modern e-Learning web application;
- The role will involve working closely with a remote cross-functional team: backend developers, architect and designer;
- Front end developer in the team should be able to work independently, code and deliver UI part according to designs, support existing code, create proof-of-concepts for new features, be able to plan and estimate his work.