Discover the new offices and opportunities with Symphony Solutions' latest delivery center in K...08 August 2018
Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We pride ourselves to be a company with a strong ethical culture and we try to keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Developer (Angular/React) for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience developing commercial, large-scale web applications;
- Extensive understanding of general UX principles for web applications, including responsive and adaptive design principles;
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image;
- Strong understanding of SEO principles;
- General understanding of the use of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar and Git (BitBucket);
- Ability to learn and critique new technologies quickly;
- Ability to document technical solutions in a variety of formats and to constructively share knowledge with less experienced team members;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to peer groups;
- Excellent teamwork skills, capable of supervising a small sub team or deputizing in a management role;
- Experience in contributing to and influencing technical strategic planning or responsibility for a technical strategy;
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop;
- Some experience with TDD and / or BDD;
- Some Knowledge in Python (maybe PHP) and PostgreSQL or MySQL would be beneficial;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses