Senior Front End Engineer (React)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
Casumo takes pride in its Engineering culture and its product quality and quirkiness. They have a modern engineering mindset, move fast, experiment, and apply an automated test approach. They believe every individual’s needs and desires to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make an impact. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims.
As part of the team, you will shape our constantly evolving product in collaboration with a full stack team of engineers, designers, product managers, growth experts and player engagement specialists.
Collaboration works best with great communication so you will need to share what you are up to with the team, and reach out for help when you need it. We all share the responsibility to constantly improve our products, our code and our teamwork so you’ll need to be the change you want to see.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Frontend Engineer to join our Play team which focuses on our client’s Games Browser. Their mission is to build outstanding player experience and generate further engagement across locations and devices.
Who are you?
You are a positive, open-minded and creative problem solver. You enjoy learning from others and sharing knowledge. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions. We hope that the following resonates with you:
- You take pride in the code you write and you understand the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way
- You are eager to keep up to date with the latest trends in your craft which hopefully is along the lines of JS development and tools
- You love that batman joke
- You thrive on creating positive changes, without losing friends over the existence of semi-colons
- You enjoy working with backend engineers to design awesome APIs
- You are excited to write in a declarative functional style
- And last but not least, you are a jolly good sentient being
The client strives to create the optimal engineering experience. Believes every individual’s needs and desires are unique and we, therefore, encourage our engineers to be the main force to create their best work environment. This includes being in control of your own schedule, tools, meetings, and projects. As a frontend software engineer, you will work with an international, distributed, and highly skilled team. We strongly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is key to reach higher goals. There are many technologies and projects to dig into. Here is an idea of what our days look like:
- Development of responsive web applications that work across a variety of devices.
- Communicate closely with product designers, producers, and backend engineers via our main communication channels; Github, Slack, Jira, and Confluence.
- Implement and test features to improve our customers’ experience using React, Redux, Redux-Sagas, Apollo GraphQL, SASS, Webpack, Flow, Cypress, Jest, Enzyme
- Ship our code using continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Reviewing our shipped features via 3rd party tools like; Rollbar, Browserstack, and Logrocket
- Dedicated time for experiments, it can be new frameworks, ES6, or whatever rocks your boat
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up