Senior Front End Developer
What is the project and why should you care?
OMP is a leading Belgian software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. OMP supplies its customers with reliable Supply Chain planning software that keeps production and logistics environments running smoothly. The software products are designed to improve the operational efficiency of the customer’s supply chain. They provide a modern and intuitive UI/UX that effectively guides the users through their routine tasks.
As a Front-end developer, you will join the UX team, that works on reviewing and reshaping the entire user experience to match the needs of tomorrow. In close collaboration with user-centric design experts, UX designers, technical leads, and Functional Product Managers, you’ll translate complex server logic and features into a powerful and intuitive UI. You will be able to take a leading role and guide the team through the development topics. Together with the team, you will be responsible for the entire development lifecycle: technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance.
Team composition: 30 people in Lviv (C++, C#, React (5ppl), QAs), integrated in OMP development team (overall 120+ people).
You would be a great fit for this position if have:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science
- 5 years of commercial experience
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
- A hands-on, cooperative, pragmatic, and passionate attitude
It will be a plus:
- Experience with typescript
- Experience with WebSockets
- Knowledge of statу management libraries (react-query, redux, …)
- Knowledge about web test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, BrowserStack, …)
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Develop modern User Interfaces, applying the newest features and development techniques
- Collaborate with functional analysts to discuss and validate functional requirements
- Work out the technical design of challenging new features in our software and guide the team of software engineers to implement it
- Define and guard development standards and guidelines
- Being responsible for the delivery of the developed features
- Work closely with the scrum testers by giving input about test scenarios
- Be responsible for the after-care, including future extensions, maintenance, and debugging after the development has been delivered