Senior Front End Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We’re at the beginning of the long journey designing, prototyping and implementing foundations for an International Betting and Gaming Platform. In cross-functional team (front-end developers, back-end developers, QAs, devops and dedicated architect) we’re building the customizable and extensible product.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to do code reviews, pair programming
- Ability to research, analyse and document
- Very good knowledge of and experience with CSS3, HTML5
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Good knowledge and understanding of React (or similar library)
- Good knowledge of software engineering
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with bundling libraries
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Experience with GIT
- Collaborating with experienced architect and developers to implement Grand Parade x William Hill’s international web/mobile platform
- Research and develop high performing, customizable web components and solutions
- Designing software solutions and following common patterns
- Optimization of cross-browser web components
- Supporting diverse clients from high powered desktop to tablets and mobile phones
- Building efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstraction
- Prototyping and performing experiments