Senior Front End Developer (Angular)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
During the Covid-19 crisis, there is an urgent need for quick testing with immediate results. However, on average, tests are taking 48+ hours. The existing situation clearly indicated the arising need for testing facilities which are accessible, affordable, and allow people to get results in the matter of minutes, not days. This rapid testing is not only for the comfort of an individual who wants to get tested and go on with their life, but also allows eliminating the risk of asymptomatic Covid-19 carriers spreading further the virus, endangering people around them without even as much as suspecting it. Spoedtestcorona, a chain of testing centers offering rapid screening tests for Covid-19 to individuals as well as companies in the Netherlands and Belgium. The service provides an extremely reliable rapid test that makes it clear within 15 minutes after the test has been carried out whether there is an infection or not.
Spoedtestcorona has created a high available, scalable application where users can register, pay and select a timeslot for an appointment to get a Covid-19 speedtest. All medical actions are captured in the application. Spoedtestcorona is looking for a strong Node.JS developer that is ready to join our team. Spoedtestcorona has 3 active projects: 1) improving the current application 2) PWA to automate the testing 3) creation of separate instances for our clients.
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge
- Experience with Git
- Ability to write readable, well-documented code
- Unit Test Frameworks
- Working in Agile development environment
- English level – Upper-intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Node.js experience
- Experience with Serverless and AWS ecosystem
- Providing supervision and guidance to team members
- Reviewing code of teammates, make sure that code quality meet required on project level of quality
- Communicating with customer
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
- New features development within the new product
- Bug fixing of newly developed features (no refactoring of the old code)
- Writing Unit tests and integration tests
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up