Senior Front End Developer (Angular)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Avaloq is a Swiss company that develops and provides software for core banking. The software system, Avaloq Banking Suite, is used by more than 140 banks worldwide.
Avaloq is a core banking software that has different modules. All modules have a UI so that a user, for instance, a portfolio manager using the wealth advisory module, can access his client data, etc. The purpose of this assignment is they want to expand the functionalities of the platform in the area of client onboarding and client data management.
- 6 to 10 y of experience in the role
- Angular 2+ technology (Ideally 8+ and Angular Material NgRx and Cypress nice to have
- Timeliness and transparency in estimates and “red flags” are a must
- This position requires extensive knowledge and expertise in Angular
- Languages: English B1+
Will be a plus:
- Atlassian and Agile approach are very appreciated
- Good communication skills are needed
- Implement Banklets and other components according to the team’s guidance and standards
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up