Senior Digital Account Marketing Manager
What is the project and why should you care?
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager, experienced and self-driven, with true passion and a heart set on delivering excellent client experience. Join our Agile digital marketing distributed team!
So, you want to be a Digital Account Manager at Symphony Solutions. What does it mean? You’ll take over our clients, develop and manage their digital marketing strategies, and help them reach for excellence.
Help the clients achieve a plethora of their digital marketing goals – expand online presence and grow impressions, reach better lead generation, and streamline marketing and sales processes.
In this important role, you will lay out the road to customer success, satisfaction, and ultimately, loyalty.
You would be an excellent fit for this position if have:
- 3+ years of working experience as a Digital Account Manager
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to conduct relevant market research in various industries and plan digital marketing strategies for clients
- 3+ years of experience in customer service
- Practical experience in one or more of the following areas SEO/ PPC/ Management of social media platforms/ Copywriting skills/ Market research skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s and client success
- English is so eloquent and impeccable, it puts Noam Chomsky to shame
- Critical thinker and problem solver, you know when to take a shot and are not one to miss a beat
- Loaded in the interpersonal skill department
- Fashionably precise with your time management
- Well-greased gear ready to fit right in and complement our team
- You know your stuff and have credentials to show for it (i.e., Marketing degree or whatever else relevant)
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine the client’s wants and needs
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Recommend, design, and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology