Senior DevOps/SysOps Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Our customer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is offering premier cloud services and software for enterprises. Our team is involved in helping HPE to develop their most prominent service – GreenLake portal. GreenLake is an essential part of HPE that solves the challenges with managing compliance and overspending that a company might face in its cloud transformation journey. The new team responsible for delivering the customer edition of SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud with HPE GreenLake as a fully managed service.
With HPE GreenLake, SAP will be enabled to offer the customer edition of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud with a consistent, automated cloud experience and their flexible subscription-based as-a-service model. The primary goals of the project are to supply, install and manage the end-to-end infrastructure verified and pre-configured for SAP software with HPE GreenLake cloud services.
- Good systems knowledge
- Strong Linux Background
- Hands-on experience of vSphere, vCenter, NSX-T
- Experience with system application monitoring and logging
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- SAP and/or SAP HANA configuration and deployment experience
- Experienced with Golang
- Knowledge of IAM
- Build, configure and secure workloads
- Develop automated deployment scenarios
- SSO implementation
- Workloads benchmarking and monitoring
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up