Senior DevOps/SysOps Engineer
What is the project and why should you care?
Our customer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is offering premier cloud services and software for enterprises. Our team is involved in helping HPE to develop its most prominent service GreenLake portal. GreenLake is an essential part of HPE that solves the challenges with managing compliance and overspending that a company might face in its cloud transformation journey. The new team is responsible for delivering the customer edition of SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud with HPE GreenLake as a fully managed service.
With HPE GreenLake, SAP will be enabled to offer the customer edition of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud with a consistent, automated cloud experience and their flexible subscription-based as-a-service model. The primary goals of the project are to supply, install and manage the end-to-end infrastructure verified and pre-configured for SAP software with HPE GreenLake cloud services.
Key requirements as follows:
- VMware expertise
- All aspects related to design, deployment, management, upgrade
- Expertise in the implementation and configuration of virtual and physical infrastructure solutions
- Experience with VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF)
- Experience with VMware NSX-T Data Center
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- ENG: C1
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Build, configure and secure workloads
- Develop automated deployment scenarios
- SSO implementation
- Workloads benchmarking and monitoring