Senior DevOps Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Vivino is the world’s largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
You will join a client with fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. Vivino also has teams around the world in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Vivino team is passionate about our core purpose – to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. They do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. They do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
- You have extensive professional experience working with AWS cloud services
- You are an experienced Linux administrator
- You have experience with configuration management (Chef, etc.) and infrastructure as code (Terraform) tools
- You have experience with Docker
- You have experience with a multitude of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Key/Value stores, etc.)
- You have experience with programming and programming languages (Python, Ruby, Go, etc.)
- You have experience with building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, etc.)
- You are independent and self-motivated when it comes to solving your work task and potential issues
- You are a curious, communicative person who is eager to learn and are ready to join a startup with few formal procedures and limits
- You are able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Design, implement and maintain all aspects of our cloud-based infrastructure
- Write orchestration and automation code
- Implement CI/CD pipelines
- Introduce and enforce high-security standards
- Ensure uptime and availability of our services and participate in on-call duty
- Provide guidance to development teams and ensure implementation, performance, and security criteria were met
- Provide support to the development and QA teams with application configuration, debugging, and releases
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up