Senior DevOps Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are looking for talented, passionate people to work with a new American client that is developing a unique product – part entertainment TV, part social engagement, part online gaming – all blended into one unique experience.
The high-quality production and unique format- which has received 17 utility patents including Europe, China, the United States, Macau, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea – is destined to become a disrupter and a great developer opportunity.
- Take part in design and implementation for serverless application with CDN and video streaming integration
- Creating CI/CD infrastructure
- Setup monitoring and logs collection for a wide range of application and infrastructure metrics
- Take part in handover to support activities
- Acting as L2/L3 support for solution changes or bug fixing during the support phase
- Document technical knowledge in a way that improves people comprehension
in a relevant area.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- AWS cloud-native hands-on experience
- Terraform/Cloud formation
- CM (Ansible etc)
- CI (Jenkins, AWS CI tools)
- Coding/scripting skills (groovy, bash, python)
- SOA and micro-service architecture understanding
- MongoDB, Redis, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, RDS
- Unix OSs experience
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up